- Order number: SM1291-90
Assembly tools for self tapping threaded bushes
Material: steel, blackened
use for SM 1291-50 and SM1291-60:
Typ E: with hexagonal shank and turnable hex bushing
Typ U: with ball bearing and shank accor ding to DIN 3126
use for SM 1291-70 and SM1291-80
Typ B: with high workload ball bearing and shank according to DIN 3126.
Toolsize depends on the internal thread of the insert.
Assembly with Machine Assembly Tools:
• Preliminary work corresponding to that of manual assembly.
• Alignment of the assembly tool to bore. - Screw on the insert.
• Carefully screw in by means of forward feed a few threads.
• Continue the screw-in process without any forward feed until the position of the end face of the insert is just under the surface of the workpiece.
• Back off the screw.
• The end face of the screwed end of the tool separates from the insert, which remains in the desired position in the workpiece.
|Type of element:||Gewindeeinsätze|